Hello To Myself <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3514530683853904140\x26blogName\x3dWo+Ai+Ni+%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87+~+Srikandi+Humaira\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://srikandiaisyahumaira.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://srikandiaisyahumaira.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-3395462204992938597', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Diary

About

Links

Stuffs

Follow
For You Dear Friends
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 | 12:09 AM | 0 speak(s)



Trusted and true
And this is for everything 
And all that you do.

Wherever you go
Between the miles 
If you need me
If you need a friend.
Let me be the friend, I want to be.
Take my hand and follow me
to that place I long to be.
Take my hand and trust my way,
in that place forever stay.

Follow me toward the sand;
we'll run and play, hand in hand.
Take my heart and hold it true;
forever I'll stay close to you.
Seize my words and listen well,
then forever I will tell.

Release your heart and feelings too,
just as I will do for you.
Trust your heart and follow me,
to that place we long to be.

“Please take with you these memories.
Then from the eyes,
Your tear.” – Humaira


SrikandiAisyaHumaira
15:50
13/12/2011
18 Muharram 1433H

Labels: , ,



♥ Older | Newer ❥
Hello To Yourself


Hello to myself hello to myself
Will you comfort me, saying don’t cry?
Hello to myself hello to myself
Will you tell me that I can do it?

Say It...

Cbox code here.


Listen...