Tuesday, December 13, 2011

For You Dear Friends



Trusted and true
And this is for everything 
And all that you do.

Wherever you go
Between the miles 
If you need me
If you need a friend.
Let me be the friend, I want to be.
Take my hand and follow me
to that place I long to be.
Take my hand and trust my way,
in that place forever stay.

Follow me toward the sand;
we'll run and play, hand in hand.
Take my heart and hold it true;
forever I'll stay close to you.
Seize my words and listen well,
then forever I will tell.

Release your heart and feelings too,
just as I will do for you.
Trust your heart and follow me,
to that place we long to be.

“Please take with you these memories.
Then from the eyes,
Your tear.” – Humaira


SrikandiAisyaHumaira
15:50
13/12/2011
18 Muharram 1433H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda mungkin juga meminati :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...