Friday, September 16, 2011

Memories Of Yesterday


You made me laugh when I cried so hard
You gave me bracelets to cover my scars
You held me close when I was so cold
You offered a comforting hands to hold

And even we had our fights
Some how we knew everything would be alright
Ya, sure we had ups and downs
We shared our smiles and our frowns

But no matter what we stayed friends
You were here through the thick and thin
I love you more then words can say
And I wish you never had to go away

Even though you can’t be here
I thank Allah for all the years
Our friendship I will always Treasure..!

We’ll be friends
Hopefully without end
So I just wanna say thanks
Thanks for being my friend


SrikandiAisyaHumaira
03:05
16/09/2011
18 Syawal 1432H


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda mungkin juga meminati :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...